Careers Education & Guidance
Rushey Mead Academy has specialist trained careers advisers who deliver both group and a one-to-one service to help you in the planning of your time at school and beyond. This includes career transition through various pathways including apprenticeships, training, colleges, universities and the world of work.
Meet the Team
NVQ 3 Information, Advice and Guidance
NVQ 4 Information, Advice and Guidance (completing Autumn 2019)
For general enquiries please email us at [email protected]
Are you an employer who would like to add to one of our events or help us with our careers work?
Student entitlement to careers education includes
‘How can we help?’
- Access to individual guidance from our Careers Advisors
- A `drop-in' Careers Library with comprehensive and up-to-date information on opportunities in Education, Training and Employment and computer access for student use.
- Access to computer programmes (including home user license) offering occupational information and opportunity for career and job exploration.
- Access to UCAS (Website for colleges and universities in the UK).
- A Careers Education Programme built into the KS3 and KS4 curriculum.
- A Work Placement opportunity for some Y10 students.
Work Experience Self-Placement Form (for employers to complete)
|UCAS Application||UCAS Requirements||National Careers Service||Connexions Leicester City|
|Kudos Portal||Apprenticeships Information||College Links||Useful Website Links|