Rushey Mead Academy has two specialist trained careers advisers who deliver both group and a one-to-one service to help you in the planning of your time at school and beyond. This includes career transition through various pathways including apprenticeships, training, colleges, universities and the world of work.
Meet the Team
NVQ4 Personal advice
Careers Advisor / administrator
NVQ 3 Personal Advice
The team also facilitates broader experiences such as the academy’s careers fair, work experience , mock interviews and a range of interventions with post 16 providers, employers and apprenticeship/training specialists.
Student entitlement to careers education includes
‘How can we help?’
- Access to individual guidance from our Careers Advisors
- A `drop-in' Careers Library with comprehensive and up-to-date information on opportunities in Education, Training and Employment and computer access for student use.
- Access to computer programmes (including home user license) offering occupational information and opportunity for career and job exploration.
- Access to UCAS (Website for colleges and universities in the UK).
- A Careers Education Programme built into the KS3 and KS4 curriculum.
- A Work Placement opportunity for some Y10 students .
|UCAS Application||UCAS Requirements||National Careers Service||Connexions Leicester City|
|Kudos Portal||Apprenticeships Information||College Links||Useful Website Links|
Latest Tweets from Rushey Mead Careers
Tweets by TwitterDev